I noticed that you are not logged in. As a logged in visitor, you will be able to participate in a variety of activities that are not available to others. These activities include:
- You can subscribe to our weekly newsletter. This newsletter will include a large variety of useful and informative articles, special offers, opportunities to participate in drawings for valuable products and services, and much more. To subscribe, simply log in and then click the subscribe icon in the main menu.
- You can participate in discussions about articles on this site where you can comment, ask questions and maybe answer a few.
Get started by clicking on the Login / Register link above.
Doug McKenzie ''good for training & competition''
|Posted by Lance Earl of Lance Earl, LLC on September 07, 2011|
Warning: getimagesize(images/2204_DPT_Ruger_1911_1.png) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home5/dallypos/public_html/dp/modules/imaging.inc on line 9
Warning: Division by zero in /home5/dallypos/public_html/dp/modules/imaging.inc on line 19
By Doug McKenzie
- NRA instructor in pistol and personal protection
- Teach concealed carry for the beginner
- IDPA Match Director for the South East Idaho Practical Shooters club in Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Certified Safety Officer in the IDPA
The DallyPost Target can be used in both training and competition.
The movement can be used in a training setting to expose the student to shooting at a moving target. The instructor can setup either totally random or completely predictable target movements to meet training needs.
Shooting a totally predictable moving target in competition speaks for itself.
Join DallyPost Tactical on Facebook